Friday 10 May 2013

Skin Food Royal Honey Hydro Massage Gel

Hi :)
Today I would like to quickly review Massage Gel from Skin Food's Royal Honey Range.

The full sized product comes in 190g jar, I was testing just the 3ml jar-shaped sample.


Description: A hydrating massage gel with royal black honey and royal jelly extracts that replenishes lost moisture and transforms dehydrated skin into a nice honey-glazed complexion. 

How to use: Apply an even layer to the face and massage for 3~5 minutes. Leave in or rinse off with lukewarm water.



The product is a clear, unscented gel. It spreads easily on face and a little goes a long way - my 3ml sample lasted for three generous applications, with more economical applications it could last for four. I wasn't able to massage skin for 3 mins - not sure if my skin was so thirsty or this products is just absorbing so well - I've massaged for approx. one minute and left it on face overnight. Gel is light and non-sticky, I could barely feel that I have sth on my face. I washed it off in the morning with plain warm water and followed with toner, didn't want to ruin gorgeous moisturised feel with facewash. My skin was feeling great  - looking nice and healthy, smooth in touch. There was no breakouts, not even the smallest whitehead, what proves how light this gel works (I always got whitheads if use too heavy cosmetics). This is perfect proof, that oily skin needs moisturisation, not drying.

Price: £8-13 on e-Bay.

Pros:
+ gives well moisturised & smooth skin
+ lightweigt

Cons:
none so far :)

I am seriously considering buying full size product for moisturising therapy once or twice a week.

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs