Friday 21 June 2013

Tony Moly Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream

Hi there :)
From time to time when I'm making order on e-Bay I like to add some product spontaneously, without making wide research about it. This time I decided to get BB Cream form Tony Moly, it was cheap enough to take risk.



Description: This BB Cream makes your skin baby-soft as it adheres lightly to your skin and gives your skin flawless finish. It delivers appropriate makeup coverage to your skin, without leaving an oily residue behind. SPF 30 PA++

Cream contains few skin beneficial ingredients:
  • Arbutin - an active ingredient brightening up skin, used to treat hyperpigmentation caused by acne, allergies, infections, scars etc. It's also a natural filter against UV radiation (types A, B, C).
  • Silica - skin mattifying
  • Portulaca Oleracea Extract (also known as wild portulaca or pigweed) - has many benefits on skin: soothing effect, accelerating healing process, improving skin's elasticity. As a natural source of vitamins A, C and E and the co-enzyme Q10, is an excellent antioxidant, fighting premature ageing and protecting skin from environmental damage
  • Witch hazel extract - a strong astringent & antioxidant, has antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties, effective in acne treatments
  • Adenosine - helps prevent wrinkles, reduces UVB sun damage, increases the production of elastin and collagen reducing skin sogginess and improving tone
  • Hyaluronic Acid - is a powerful anti ageing ingredient in skin care. It is naturally occurring in the skin, but as we get older it's level decrease causing our skin to age and sag. It has ability to absorb water up to 1000 times its weight, what makes it one of the best moisturising substances known.
  • Centella Asiatica (also known as Gotu Kola) - an effective anti-photo ageing agent, mainly due to enhancement of collagen, which amount in skin decreases with age. Listed in Indian Ayurvedic medicine to combat excessively dry skin. Has anti-inflammatory properties, suitable for sensitive skin.
 Altought most of this good ingredients is at the end of the ingredients list, which means it doesn't contain much of them.
 
Full list of ingredients: Water, Cyclotetrasilxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Arbutin, Hexyl Laurate, Polymethyl Methylmethacrylate, Polygryceryl-2 Triisostearate, Bees Wax, Dimethiconecopolypol, Sodium Chloride, Cl 77492, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Adenosine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Hialuronate, Centella Asiatica Extract.
 
The product comes up in soft squeezy type tube with 30g capacity. It has only one shade: #1 Cotton Beige, what worried me a little bit on the beginning - fortunately colour matched my skin perfectly. 



This cream have great consistency - not too rare and not too thick, it's easy to apply in every way - I tried with my fingers, foundation brush & make up sponge, and they all worked same good. What surprised me most is that it doesn't smudge during application, like some BB creams do - you don't have to pat it into skin, you can just spread it on you face, same way you would spread moisturiser. Thanks to that application can be done really quickly, so I always use it when I am in hurry. It gives medium coverage, evens skin tone, reduces redness and subtly covers scars, managing to look natural & fresh at the same time. It doesn't roll up in wrinkles and doesn't makes dry patches very visible, what is a huge advantage for me (my skin is often dry and flaky in some places because of medical cream I use for my acne). It gives you typical for BB Creams glow effect, I'm mattyfing it gently with powder. My face becomes oily after 2-3 hours, which is a standard time for me. It's basically unscented.

Price: £4-6 on e-Bay.

Pros:
+ perfect consistency; not too rare, not too thick
+ doesn't smudge during application
+ doesn't roll up in wrinkles
+ colour matched my complexion well
+ covers good enough and still loos natural
+ cheap

Cons:
None so far :)

At the moment it's my favourite BB Cream :) However I am not using it every day (daily I am checking out different samples) because it's so good I am saving it for moments when I am in hurry and/or I want to be sure that my skin looks good. I strongly recommend this product and even if you won't like it, you won't loose much - you just simply can't go wrong with four pound ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs